Innovate Labs,LLC (“Lantern”) provides ProxyServices, Wifi Security/Authentication and EncryptionServices (the “Services”) to its clients. InnovateLabs, LLC（“ Lantern”) Lantern respects the intellectual property of others and asks that users of our Sites and Services do the same. In connection with our Sites and Services, we have adopted and implemented a policy respecting copyright law that provides for the removal of any infringing materials and for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of users of our online Sites and Services who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights, including copyrights. If you believe that one of our users is, through the use of our Sites and Services, unlawfully infringing the copyright(s) in a work, or that there is otherwise infringing materials on our Sites, and wish to have the allegedly infringing materialremoved, the following information in the form of a written notification (pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)) must be provided to our designated Copyright Agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material on our services that you claim is infringing and that you request us to remove;
- Sufficient information to permit us to locate such material;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the objectionable material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or under the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are either the owner of the copyright that has allegedly been infringed or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please note that, pursuant to 17 U.S.C. § 512(f), any misrepresentation of material fact (falsities) in a written notification automatically subjects the complaining party to liability for any damages, costs and attorney’s fees incurred by us in connection with the written notification and allegation of copyright infringement.
Our Sites and Services will terminate a user’s access to our Service if, under appropriate circumstances, the user is determined to be a repeat infringer.
The designated Copyright Agent for Sites and Services is:
556 S. Fair Oaks Ave Ste. 101-592 Pasadena, CA 91105